Skype lets the world talk. Say “hello” with instant messages, voice or video calls, all for free*.
Use Skype to send SMS messages to mobile phones around the world. Thanks to SMS Connection, you can now read and reply to SMS messages sent to your phone directly on your computer. The SMS link will be rolled out gradually.
• Video calls – Don’t just read greeting messages, see them with your own eyes! Get together with 1 or 24 friends and family members with HD video calls. See the happiness in people’s eyes when you deliver the gospel.
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Message your friends, get someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family meeting.
• SMS Connectivity – Read and reply to incoming SMS messages on your phone from Skype on your PC or Mac.
• Share – Send photos and videos to family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or design gifts for your team.
• Voice calls – Are you camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up your conversation with emoticons, click the ” ” icon to send Giphy or images from the web and annotate images with words, lines and more.
Get early access to our latest and greatest fun features by downloading Skype Preview. While you enjoy the new features, please note that this app is still in development and your feedback on the new improvements and features we’ve added to Skype is extremely important to us. To send feedback, simply click the heart icon on the home screen. So by sending your comments to our team, you can help us shape the future of Skype.
Skype is available on phones, tablets, PC and Mac.
*Skype-to-Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. It is recommended to use an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.