Do more wherever you are with Microsoft OneDrive. Access and share your documents, photos and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac) and any other device you use. Use Office mobile apps to stay productive and collaborate wherever you are. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos with auto-tagging.
• Get notified when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your important files offline.
Your organization must have an eligible SharePoint Online or Office 365 Business subscription plan to sign in to OneDrive for Business. You cannot sign in with an account in the on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and add OneDrive for Business accounts are only available on devices running Android 4.0 or later.